Topics of Speaking Engagements
www.TheEttingerReport.com, March 03, 2016
1. The two-way street, mutually-beneficial US-Israel relations.
2. *No Arab demographic time bomb, but a robust Jewish demographic tailwind.
3. (It's not Israel!) Iran – a clear & present threat to vital US interests.
4. *The 400-year-old foundations of the unique US-Israel relations.
5. *Israel's splendid isolation (a research & development powerhouse).
6. The Palestinian issue – is it the core cause of Middle East turbulence, the crown jewel of Arab policy-makers, the trigger of anti-US Islamic terrorism, the crux of the Arab-Israeli conflict?
7. The impact of the proposed Palestinian state on vital US interests.
8. US policy in the Middle East – a failure to read the writing on the wall.
9. US pressure on Israel – myth and reality.
10. The muscle of the co-equal, co-determining US Congress in the area of foreign policy and national security (the bastion of US-Israel cooperation).
11. *The Palestinian refugees – myth & reality.
12. *The precariousness of Israel's narrow waistline (the pre-1967 lines).