Topics of Speaking Engagements (click for more topics)
TheEttingerReport.Com, January 01, 2013
1. US-Israel Mutually-Beneficial Ties (What’s in it for the US in its ties with Israel?).
2. The US-Iran-Saudi Arabia-Israel Labyrinth (Can the US afford a nuclear Iran?).
3. *The Foundations of the US-Israel Covenant – Shared values from the Pilgrims and the Founding Fathers to 2013.
4. *The Jewish-Arab Demographic Bogey: Is it a time bomb or a scarecrow?
5. Middle East misperceptions.
6. The Impact of the Proposed Palestinian State on Vital US Interests.
7. The Palestinian Issue – Is it the Core of the Arab-Israeli Conflict, the root cause of Middle East turbulence, the crown jewel of Arab policy-making, or a core cause of anti-US Islamic terrorism?
8. *The Palestinian Refugees – Why? Whose responsibility? How many? Where did they come from? The global context? Jewish refugees!
9. The "Arab Street" wake-up call for the US and Israel.
10. *Israel’s economy in defiance of global meltdown.
11. US Pressure on Israel – myth & reality.
12. The US Congress – co-determining and co-equal to the President; a bastion of support of US-Israel cooperation.
13. The impact of the 2012 US presidential/congressional elections on US-Israel relations.
14. *The Mountain Ridges of Judea & Samaria: Is it indispensable to the survival of the Jewish State?