TheEttingerReport.Com , March 03, 2016
1. Executive Director of "Second Thought: A US - Israel Initiative," dedicated to education through well-documented, out-of-the-box and politically-incorrect thinking on US-Israel relations, Middle East affairs, the Palestinian issue, Jewish-Arab demographics.
2. Professional Background: diplomat, researcher, writer, lecturer, consultant; expert on US-Israel relations and Mideast affairs.
3. A Consultant to Israeli and US legislators – and a lecturer - on US-Israel relations, Middle East politics, the Iranian nuclear threat, the Palestinian issue, the Jewish-Arab demographic balance, etc.
4. Publishes a weekly column (Hebrew and English) on Israel and US national security issues and their bi-lateral relations.
5. Frequently interviewed by Israeli and US media.
6. Co-founder of the America-Israel Demographic Research Group, which has documented a 1mn gap in the number of Arabs in Judea & Samaria.
7. (1989-1992) Minister for Congressional Affairs – with the rank of Ambassador - at Israel’s Embassy in Washington, DC.
8. (1988-1989) Director of Israel's Government Press Office, coordinating relations with overseas journalists.
9. (1985-1988) Israel’s Consul General in Houston, Texas, furthering ties with politicians, businessmen, oilmen, ranchers, evangelical, Hispanic, Black and Jewish leaders and organizations in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Louisiana and New Mexico.
10. President of "US-Israel Opportunities, Ltd", a consultancy on US Mideast policy, focusing on Israel’s relations with the US Congress, as well as on US investments in Israel.
11. (2003) Lecturer on US politics - Hebrew University Executive MBA Program.
12. (1997-2000) Alabama Trade Representative in Israel.
13. Editor of Straight from The Jerusalem Cloakroom and Boardroom newsletters on national security and US investments in Israel, which is disseminated to 10,000 movers & shakers in the US.
14. (1976-1985) Editor of the Contemporary Mideast Backgrounder, a newsletter, disseminated to policy-makers and public opinion molders in Hebrew, English, Spanish, French and German. The newsletter dealt with Mideast politics, US policy in the Mideast, international terrorism, the Palestinian issue, etc.
15. (1984) Lecturer on Mideast Politics, Hebrew U. School of Overseas Students.
16. (1975-1976) Deputy Director, US Cultural Center in Jerusalem.
17. (1971-1973) Info. Officer, Israel’s Consulate General L.A.
18. Educational background:
*M.S. in International Management, UCLA (1971).
*CPA (Certified Public Accountant), California (1970).
*B.A. in Business Administration, Univ. of Texas at El Paso (1969).
19. Personal background:
Married to Ora with three daughters, Tal, Adi and Deganit and three grandchildren – Noga, Roni and Guy.